Pacific Neurotherapies Services
What happens when you contact Pacific Neurotherapies?
- You will schedule a free fifteen minute preliminary consultation –in person, by phone, or Skype.
- You will be asked to submit questionnaires and supply medical records 2 days prior to your first appointment.
- During the ‘foundation’ appointment, I will listen to your full story, clarify important points and conduct a brief examination. Together we will resolve the key questions that must be asked to determine the underlying causes of your condition. Then we will determine how best to answer those questions, and what our plan might look like.
- A QEEG will be completed. This takes approximately one hour.
- When the test results are in they will be analyzed according to a functional, evidence-based perspective, identifying the causes relevant to your situation and what will best treat them. You will then have an appointment to learn the results of the tests and what they mean for you. The timing and nature of follow–up testing and treatment will be determined at that time.
We use your health history, our initial discussion with you, and Brain Mapping to determine a targeted approach but other services may be included.
- Health History Analysis and recommendations
- Brain Mapping. QEEG and sQEEG
- Traditional Neurofeedback
- Ultra Low Frequency Neurofeedback
- tDCS Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation
- Neurotransmitter Support
- Trauma work for CNS regulation
- AVE Audio visual entrainment
- PharmacoEEG consulting
- Open Focus
- Othmer protocols
- nIR and pIR Hemoencephalography
- Structural Therapies
- Shakti. Magstim therapy
- Please be on time, there may not be the option to run over the allotted time.
- We require 24 hour notice of cancellation or charges will be incurred.
- All paperwork must be filled out 2 days in advance of first appointment.
- We accept cash, check or Paypal at the time of the appointment (there is a 3% fee for Paypal).